THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

In-Store Savings Coupons

Don't these people look happy? Looks like they're shopping at the Mall of America. Next time I shop there, I'll be armed with LOTS of in-store coupons.


My brother brought my nephew over today because he had some clothes shopping to do at JC Penney and Casual Male.

I sat down at my computer and went to Mommy Saves Big.

I ended up printing him coupons for both stores in about 5 minutes or less. If he used them today, then he probably saved $20-$30!

I spend a lot more time than 5 minutes rounding up little grocery coupons that usually get me less savings. I need to remember to check online before I do any shopping. There's plenty of savings to be had!

Here are some of my favorites from Mommy Saves Big:

JC PENNEY
- 15% off your next order

SEARS
- Save $5 on a $30 purchase

FASHION BUG
- Save $20 on a $50 purchase

HALF PRICE BOOKS
- $5 off $20 purchase

MEN'S WAREHOUSE
- $5 off any purchase

CASUAL MALE
- Save $20 on a $75 purchase

TARGET
- many in-store grocery coupons

1 comments:

Joel said...

I saved $20.00 at Casual Male, and then took 15% off $20.00 worth of socks at JC Penny, if you're interested.