THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Goodwill Online!

I love thrift store shopping. I don't do it as often as I would like since I seem to have to do my shopping with the kids (3) more often than not.

But, it is always fun to dig and feel the thrill of a great deal.

My sister, however, is a little more into it than me. Check out her six-thrift-stores-in-eight-hours post where she talks about...what else? Great deals...and...uh...hand sanitizer.

Anyway, I found out that Goodwill now has a shopping site online!

I haven't looked it over too much yet and I'm kinda wondering about the shipping - $7.99 flat fee up to 150 lbs. This is a great deal on larger items but maybe not so much on a few kids outfits or toys.

See what you think - http://www.goodwilltoo.com/

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Rachel,
Congratulations!!! You are the winner of the mystery giveaway you entered on my blog Live & Learn www.ksprice.blogspot.com

Please contact me with your mailing address! Visit my blog to check out your prize!