THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Goody Ouchless Binders - $.12 at Walmart


I heard about this deal a few days ago but finally had a chance to do it today.

Goody Ouchless binders and possibly other hair accessories are $2.12 each regular priuce at Walmart.

Print the $2/1 coupon
HERE
= $.12 each!

The site let me print as many coupons as I wanted. The coupon specifically says you can use it on any Ouchless item over $2.00.

I went through the self-checkout and the coupons worked great!

I put a couple away for stocking stuffers for my kids and will use the others for various Christmas gifts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the link. I'm going to use these tomorrow at my Walmart.

Rachel said...

For $.12 each I got a bunch to put n shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child.

Rachel said...

There is also a deal on Ouchless at Walgreens. Use the $2 coupon I posted plus the $2/1 coupon from the EasySaver book on any Ouchless brush. The ones I saw at Walgreens were priced at $7.99 but they didn't have the ones I saw in the pictue on the coupon. The $7.99 one would be $3.99 after coupons...not terrible for a good brush.