THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby Carrots - Free at Target


Target has Green Giant baby carrots on sale two for $2.00, or $1.00 each.

Use the $1/1 Target coupon
HERE to get them for free!
You can print as many of the coupons as you want.

Don't forget about the Artisan bread deal. Read about that
HERE.

I was worried about posting this deal till I could try it myself. I had heard that the carrots were priced at $.99. The registers beep at all of the Targets near me if I try to use a $1 coupon for something that costs $.99. I wasn't worried about anything beeping when I saw the carrots were $1.

Here's the weird thing though - the carrots actually rung up at $.99 (even though the sign clearly said two for $2). The cashier scanned the coupons and they all deducted $.99 even though the printed value of the coupon was $1. Weird! Maybe Target is getting their system fixed to adjust the coupon down to the value of the item if the coupon value is higher than the item price.

I was bummed because the Zip Loc bags I talked about HERE were clearanced at $.50 now. I didn't have any coupons with me or that could have been another test to see if the coupon would adjust down to the price. Oh well!

0 comments: