THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Glade Scented Oill Candles - Profit on 4 at Target!

OK, I found out about this deal yesterday but there has been some confusion around it and I wanted to do it myself before I posted it here.


At first it was heard that you had to buy 4 Glade holiday scent items AND In Style magazine to get a $5 gift card from Target.


They have since changed that to buy 4 Glade holiday scents OR In Style magazine to get a $5 gift card from Target.


Check out http://www.festivefragrances.com/.


So here's the deal:

Buy four Holiday Scented Glade Scented Oil Candles (like apple cinnamon) for $10.00 - on sale for $2.50 each (and yes this is actually the big candle holder with candle)

Use two B1G1 Free coupons HERE or HERE-click on special offers at bottom of page
Use two $2/1 blinkie coupons found at Cub, Rainbow and other stores
Pay $1.00 OOP for 4 candles and get a $5.00 Target G/C back!
= profit of $4.00!

Need the refills instead?

Buy four Holiday Scented Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills for $10.00 - on sale for $2.50 each

Use two $2/2 blinkie coupons found at Cub, Rainbow and other stores (this is the same coupon as the one mentioned above-it says $2/1 candle OR $2/2 refills)
Pay $6.00 OOP and get $5.00 Target G/C back!
= $.25 each!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to my Target, and they wouldn't give me this deal. They said I had to have a coupon saying I get a $5 gc back. What can I do?

Rachel said...

I am just guessing here, but maybe you bought the wrong ones? They HAVE to be the holiday scents. The only holiday scents I found at my Target stores were Apple Cinnamon and Glistening Snow (green ones). The regular Glade scents don't count.

The cash register should promt the cashier to give you a $5 G/C immediately after the Glade items are scanned. The system doesn't wait till the end of the transaction.

Did you see lieel signs posted by the Glade items? I found the holiday Glade items on an end cap....they were not mixed in with the regular Glade stuff. They would be easy to miss if you did not see the end cap. I can't confirm this at all stores though.

Maybe return the ones you bought and try for the holiday ones?

Sorry, that's frustrating.

Rachel
Common"cents"ical

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! This was a great deal! I have access to a number of different computers, so I was able to print off a number of different coupons. So I was able to walk away with 12 candles, about 12 dollars in gift cards, and only spend $1.30 OOP.

Anonymous said...

What is a blinkie coupons at cub & where do you get them usually?